What is Baby Llama’s favorite food?
Follow along with this cute baby animal as it experiences its world, from playtime to bedtime
The simple, comforting stories in this go-to baby gift series have made it a multimillion-copy seller.
• More than 6 million copies sold in the series
• Features a permanently attached plush finger puppet
• An interactive story that is endlessly entertaining to babies
Each volume offers parents and children a fun, interactive way to play and read as they build a lifelong love of books together.
With an adorable finger puppet and warm illustrations about the rhythms of a baby Llama’s day, this board book is perfect for the very youngest readers.
• Part of the incredibly popular Baby Finger Puppet Book series
• Great interactive gift for new parents and grandparents, especially those with a fondness for raccoons
• Perfect for baby showers, first birthdays, and gender reveal parties
• Add it to the shelf with books like A Kissing Hand for Chester Raccoon by Audrey Penn, Please Pick Me Up, Mama! by Robin Luebs, and Baby Raccoons by Bobbie Kalman