This beautiful gift box contains all 23 original Peter Rabbit books by Beatrix Potter. Each tale is presented in its iconic white jacket and features a publisher’s note describing how the story came to be.
This set of books contains the tales of all of Beatrix’s lovable characters, from naughty Peter Rabbit himself, to tidy Mrs. Tittlemouse and unlucky Mr. Jeremy Fisher. These tales have charmed and enchanted children for generation and are essential for every nursery bookshelf.
Beatrix Potter is regarded as one of the world’s best-loved children’s authors of all time. From her first book, The Tale of Peter Rabbit, published by Frederick Warne in 1902, she went on to create a series of stories based around animal characters including Mrs. Tiggy-winkle, Benjamin Bunny, Jemima Puddle-duck, Mr. Jeremy Fisher and Tom Kitten.
All 23 original Tales by Beatrix Potter are available in a beautifully redesigned presentation box. This luxurious box features the new branded design, spot lamination and full-color original Beatrix Potter art, including a pop-up of Peter Rabbit and friends inside the lid.
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit
- The Tale of Squirrel Nutkin
- The Tailor of Gloucester
- The Tale of Benjamin Bunny
- The Tale of Two Bad Mice
- The Tale of Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle
- The Tale of Mr. Jeremy Fisher
- The Tale of Tim Kitten
- The Tale of Jemima Puddle-Duck
- The Tale of Flopsy Bunnies
- The Tale of Mrs. Tittlemouse
- The Tale of Timmy Tiptoes
- The Tale of Johnny Town-Mouse
- The Tale of Mr. Tod
- The Tale of Pigling Bland
- The Tale of Samuel Whiskers
- The Tale of The Pie and the Patty-Pan
- The Tale of Ginger and Pickles
- Little Pig Robinson
- The Story of a Fierce Bad Rabbit
- The Story og Miss Moppet
- Appley Dapply’s Nursery Rhymes
- Cecily Parsley’s Nursery Rhymes
The World of Peter Rabbit Features:
- Age Range: 3 – 7 years
- Grade Level – Preschool – 2
- Hardcover – 1388 pages